5th Grade Math
Description: This class covers the content of the Rod & Staff 5th Grade textbook and will solidify a student’s mastery of arithmetic in the following areas:
- Numbers—Place value to hundred billion, decimals to thousandths, factoring and prime numbers.
- Measures—Metric system: basic units and prefixes, changing units.
- Fractions—Multiplying and dividing, understanding ratio and proportion.
- Geometry—Finding volume, introduction to lines, points, and angles.
- Percents—Fraction-decimal-percent equivalents
- Graphs—Line graphs
With a systematic, orderly presentation of concepts and plenty of time for review, your student will gain a strong foundation for high school algebra. Homework, quizzes, and tests will be taken online.
Grade Level: 5-6 (ages 10-12)
Required Materials: Rod and Staff Fifth Grade Set. Students will also need a USB headset (built-in microphones also work).
|5th Grade Math A||Meagan Albritton||M, T, W, Th||9:35 - 10:20 AM ET||9/11/2023 - 5/31/2024||0||$675.00|
|5th Grade Math B||Meagan Albritton||M, T, W, Th||10:25 - 11:10 AM ET||9/11/2023 - 5/31/2024||6||$675.00|
|5th Grade Math C||Todd Messer||M, T, W, Th||11:20 - 12:05 PM ET||9/11/2023 - 5/31/2024||5||$675.00|